1. May I bring you my fork/shock/seat post personally?
No, we work exclusively with our partner stores located in Bratislava. The address listed in the “contact” field is for post delivery only.
2. Do you sell any spare parts?
Suspension Clinic is a company concerned with servicing and tuning of forks/shocks and telescopic seat posts. We don’t sell any spare parts per se.
3. What brands do you work with?
We service and tune a bigger part of products from FOX, RockShox, Marzocchi, Manitou plus all sorts of telescopic seat posts. We do not service any components from DT Swiss, Scott, Cannondale and also any RockShox Vivid shocks.
4. How long does the guarantee?
We apply a standard guarantee which is 6 months on work and 90 days on gum seals.
5. Do you provide a guarantee service or/and warranty claims for new components?
Suspension Clinic company is providing an independent service and tuning of listed components. Unfortunetaly, guarantee service and warranty claims for new components are not in our competence.
6. How long will does take you to service or tune my fork/shock or telescopic seat post?
We are able to service or tune 90% of all our orders in 3 working days from the delivery date (or 3 days after we get it to our hands from a partner store) . In case that the component is hardly damaged and the service would take longer, we contact you per email or telephone and discuss the required time.